Your Ad Here

Nov 19, 2010

The team test (Game)

By The Swedish Armed Forces

We could call it a game, but more than that, this "game" tests your skills (memory, concentration, spatial thinking, and multitasking). Created especially for "The Swedish Armed Forces" but it can be played by anybody. This how this game works: (or skip this and start play here) You must complete tasks to keep your friends alive as they also do to keep you playing. This game is over 'til you can't deal with it...

Probably you could beat me...

Before you say "Cool/Nice game" Give it a try: HERE
Direct link: http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/english/

32 comments:

  1. haha :D forgot all about this!
    me and a few friends have messed around on it a few months back, a good laugh but can get very competitive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol i failed so badly man. You have to be fast and remember alot XD
    My team was bellow average!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kind of game I'd suck real bad at. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this game. I played it for hours at a time when I had nothing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Team test result below average...bah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some wanker from Denver screwed up my team lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember playing this game! Such a simple game but it was very addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of our guys disconnected or left in the middle so everyone lost. We were doing pretty well.

    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b266/ddrboy54/teamgame.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  9. My god, I am still waiting for participants lol. This game looks so legit though

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this game so much :)
    I just feel cool with the intro lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Umm. Im waiting for participants lol.
    Needs more publicity and players!
    That took a long time to play, we did above average :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. every game has its teamkillers.
    Following your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @SpringyB
    Arghh I hate that. I've played this game many times and by now I'm good enough, but I hate when rookies mess with our score =(

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol why can everyone play it then?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tried it a couple of times, both teams did below average though. Pretty fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. tried it again, failed miserably

    ReplyDelete
  17. I once had a really high score with my friend at that :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. ive never gotten this to work, i always wanted to take it

    ReplyDelete